We recently picked up some DELISH Zaycon Fresh Thick Cut Bacon, so in true style, we have been incorporating bacon into many recent meals. Here’s one that was a huge hit for everyone!
Course: Main Course
Prep Time: 1 hr
Cook Time: 25 min
Total Time: 1 hr
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (Thick-slice them in half)
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup Honey
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon All Purpose Chicken Seasoning (I used a Chicken Rub from our local country store)
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- 6 slices bacon sliced in half
- Slice chicken breast in half and rub with a few teaspoons of seasoning. Set aside to marinate for up to 1 hour (at least 10 minutes).
- While the chicken is marinating cook bacon to your liking and drain. (We like to do this in the oven).
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat oil in pan on medium heat and sauté chicken breasts until slightly golden and cooked in through.
- Remove from pan and place in a 9 x 13 dish.
- Brush or spread chicken breast with honey mustard. Top with a layer of mushrooms and bacon slices (cut to fit as needed). Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Top with parsley and serve!
Amount Per Serving
Fat: 321 g
Cholesterol: 164.2 mg
Sodium: 749.6 mg
Sugar: 0.8 g
Carbohydrate: 2.8 g
Fiber: 0.2 g
Protein: 47.1 g
For more recipes, nutrition tips and spiritual support join me here. If you need help with your physical or spiritual health and would like some accountability, reach out to me-I help people each month as they improve their health!