There isn’t much better combination than peanut butter and chocolate…unless it’s peanut butter and DARK chocolate! 🙂 Recently I have been on a kick with my peanut butter and chocolate, and came up with this delicious treat.
note-this post contains affiliate links.
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 5 min
- 1 red container Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Natural Peanut Butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa Powder more to taste
- 1 teaspoon Mini Chocolate Chips optional
- 1 yellow container Granola Cereal optional (nice if you like an added crunch)
- Unsweetened Coconut Flakes or other toppings optional
- Blend greek yogurt with peanut butter, vanilla extract, and dark cocoa powder until powder begins to incorporate. It may still appear “swirled” from the cocoa powder.
- Top with mini chocolate chips, granola, or other toppings you like!
- 21 Day Fix/Fixate Container Equivalents: 1 red, 1 teaspoon, 1/2 yellow (more depending on optional toppings)
For more recipes, nutrition tips and spiritual support join me here. If you need help with your physical or spiritual health and would like some accountability, reach out to me-I help people each month as they improve their health!