This quick green smoothie recipe has become a go-to for me each morning. Often, dairy products can make you feel sluggish, but I found that when I pair it with fresh greens I actually feel light and energized. That is exactly what I want to feel like!
- 4 oz. Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 cup (packed) Fresh Spinach
- 3/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 small Banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup Cherry-berry blend frozen fruit
- Place ingredients in high-speed blender in the order listed (always put liquids first, frozen last). Blend until smooth and enjoy!
For more recipes, nutrition tips and spiritual support join me here. If you need help with nutrition and would like some accountability, reach out to me-I help people each month as they improve their health!