I make sure that I am ordering multiple items each month that I have an order go through so that I am getting the best discount and actually saving money. 😉
- 1 cup coconut oil (EV if you want that coconut flavor in there)
- 1 cup agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup flax seed, ground
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups oatmeal, ground
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup + brewer’s yeast (the more you add, the more potent the cookies and lactation boost you will have; however, many taste the slight bitterness that is in the brewer’s yeast. Adjust to your taste.)
- Mix-ins (to your liking) dried cranberries, pecan chips and white chocolate (vanilla) chips*
*the mix-ins are what make this borderline a “clean” recipe. If you omit the white chocolate chips, or find some that are organic or made with unrefined sugar, you can count these as totally clean!
- Mix wet ingredients (coconut oil and agave syrup) in a small mixing bowl. Beat in eggs and flax.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Mix wet and dry together and add in cranberries, pecan chips, and white chocolate chips.
- Chill your dough for about 30 minutes. <–you can skip this step, but they turn out more flat and stiff instead of chewy. I like chewy. 🙂
- Drop by teaspoon-full (or use a cookie scoop if you have one to keep things really uniform) on an ungreased cookie sheet, baking stone, silpat, etc. Note: I have a silicone baking mat like these that makes a noticeable in cookie texture.
- Bake at 350*F for 10-12 minutes (more or less depending on how large you made your cookies).
Have you tried these? Let me know how you like them!