This week, I got home from my 34 week checkup and instead of getting a sugar-loaded treat while out (that soft serve next door and every other place along the way were calling my name), I opted to come home and blend my own salted caramel chocolate goodness. Thank you, Shakeology for helping me find my happy place!!! Have you tried it yet? I have plenty to share-hit me up! #realfood #densenutrients #proteinforthewin #yum#shakeandshare
Here’s my recipe…
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder (I use and recommend Shakeology for premium dense nutrition)
- 1 splash caramel extract (maybe 1/4 tsp?)
- lots of ice!
- Sprinkle of Celtic Sea Salt or Himalayan Sea Salt (I did two to make it extra salted. 😉 )
- Optional: frozen banana, nut butter, etc.
- Add all ingredients to the blender (liquids first so that your powder doesn’t stick to the sides of the jar). Blend that all to your liking, and enjoy!
Let me know how you like this recipe, or what adaptations you make to it. I’d love to try out something new!
If you are interested in trying Shakeology, send me a message on Facebook here.