I didn’t sleep well last night, and was seriously dragging today.
This momma pushed through until nap time and crashed for a nap too, then re-started my day with an afternoon pick-me-up. A CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER one to be exact.
THANK YOU, LORD!
Here’s what I do when I’m in a rush and just need a quick but delicious snack:
- 4 oz. water
- 4 oz. unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1-2 tsp peanut butter (I eyeball it, because WHO MEASURES EXACT TEASPOONS OF PEANUT BUTTER???)
- 1 scoop Regular or Vegan Chocolate Shakeology
- 1/2-1 cup crushed ice
- Add ingredients (in the order listed) to a shaker cup/blender bottle. SHAKE! *sings, “Shake it off! Shake it off!” Enjoy!
- Just a Tip: when putting your peanut butter into your shaker cup, I have found that wiping it off onto the shaker piece keeps it from falling to the bottom or sticking to the side of the cup!
-whole foods CHECK
-soy free CHECK
-artificial flavor free CHECK
What’s YOUR Afternoon Pick-Me-Up?