“More Brussels, pweease?” Seriously? Did this kid just ask for MORE brussel sprouts?
Yep, she did. Haha!
I knew this was a winner when I made it twice within two weeks and the second time Mason and Maddy were both literally scooping handfuls from the pan! Even if you HATE brussel sprouts, give this one a try!
Recipe adapted from Dashing Dish: Honey Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 1 lb Fresh brussels sprouts (I purchase a bag that’s already washed and halved-makes for even faster prep)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder
- 1/8 tsp Pepper (or to your liking)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- cooking oil for greasing
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil and spritz with your cooking oil of choice. If you want to keep them from sticking, crumple your foil a bit before you spread it out (this lets the air get under the brussels as they cook).
- Toss brussel sprouts in 1-2 tsp of cooking oil. Place brussel sprouts on prepared pan and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over brussel sprouts.
- Roast brussels sprouts for 12-15 minutes. The parmesan cheese should turn slightly golden-brown so that you get a nice crispy texture where there is parmesan cheese!
Come back and tell me how you liked them!