Do you know what flavor ice cream I used to ALWAYS choose as a kid? No, not chocolate. I preferred something more fruity and fun, and since Baskin Robbins was the main ice cream source in Korea we were able to access some pretty standard flavors. The meld of Rainbow Sherbet’s essential three flavors still have the ability to instantly transport me back to my kindergarten years! That’s what I found when I made this smoothie, and I found it so good I had to share!
- 1 scoop Strawberry or Vanilla Protein Powder (I used Vegan Tropical Strawberry Shakeology to test this blend. I also find that Shakeology has the most dense nutrients and health benefits!)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 large banana (ripe or frozen)
- 1/2 cup raspberries, frozen (though I’m sure fresh would be amazing also!)
- 1 squeeze of fresh lime juice (or more to your liking)
- Ice, one handful (or more to your liking)
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth!
Note: if you want this to be more creamy (and add even more protein) add 1/2-3/4 cup of yogurt!
Let me know how you like this recipe, or what adaptations you make to it. I’d love to try out something new!
For more recipes, nutrition tips and spiritual support join me here. If you need help with nutrition and would like some accountability, reach out to me-I help people each month as they improve their health!