You know I love my Shakeology, so making it fun and festive is something that I do for every season. Since it’s fall and I’m feeling like pumpkin spice goodness is in order, I have been blending this frequently!
I love this recipe because with the pumpkin I get in a good serving of veggies along with all the other goodness Shakeology contains.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin (if you are using canned, the ONLY ingredient listed should be pumpkin!)
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (we use Shakeology-vegan or regular)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves (optional)
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger (optional)
- Ice as desired
Add all ingredients to blender (liquids first, then follow down the list) and blend! If you want a thicker consistency add more ice and enjoy!
I like this shake with a LOT of “spice” flavor. If you like less, opt for just the cinnamon and nutmeg for a chocolate pumpkin pie style shake.
If you are curious about Shakeology, email me [email@example.com] I would love to send you a FREE Sample (available to anyone currently without a Beachbody Coach).