I waited for inspiration to make dinner tonight, and though it was late (most every good meal here comes at the price of “homemade” which means: “takes longer”.
It was worth it—Michael & Mason confirmed. J
5 small chicken breast
1 TBSP honey
½ TBSP brown sugar
4 TBSP Mustard (your preference of flavor, I used 1 part classic yellow & 1 part Dijon)
1 cup Bread Crumbs
1/3 cup parmesan cheese
Olive Oil (to drizzle)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut chicken breast into strips of equal thickness
- Mix honey, brown sugar, and mustard together for marinade
- Mid bread crumbs and parmesan cheese together
- Dredge chicken through marinade and bread crumb mixture; lay in pan—do not crowd or pile.
- Drizzle chicken strips with olive oil
- Bake for 10 minutes, flip chicken strips & bake for 10 minutes longer or until browned
*these turned out pretty sweet, so next time, I’ll likely spice them up a bit
What new chicken recipe have you tried lately?